DUANE A. NEWTON
Duane Newton has been handling complex civil litigation including bodily injury, catastrophic injuries, wrongful death and property damage claims for more than 40 years. Before joining Macdonald & Cody, LLP, he was a partner at another Southern California defense firm.
Duane is an AV-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating obtainable. He is also a member of the American Board of Trial Advocacy (ABOTA), which is an invitation only organization of trial attorneys.
Duane also is on the Riverside Superior Court’s Civil Mediation Panel and has been handling mediations for over 10 years.
- Civil Litigation and Trials
- Personal Injury Claims and Property Damage
- Western State University, College of Law, JD, 1980
- California State University, Fullerton, BA, 1977
- State Bar of California
- American Board of Trial Advocacy (ABOTA)
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Dispute Resolution Services for the Riverside County Bar Association
Disclaimer: The use of this form as means of contacting this firm or any individual attorney of this firm will not establish an attorney‐client relationship, thus do not use this form to submit confidential or time‐sensitive information. Whether you are a new or existing client of the firm, Macdonald & Cody, LLP cannot represent you on any new matter until the firm has made a determination that there is no conflict of interest and that it is willing and otherwise able to accept the new engagement. Unless and until Macdonald & Cody, LLP has informed you it is willing and able to accept your new matter, do not send the firm any information or documents that you consider private or confidential.