TIARA R. FOSTER
Prior to becoming an attorney, Tiara worked as a claims adjuster for Auto, Homeowners, and Commercial General Liability insurers for 20 plus years and has evaluated, mediated, and settled catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. In addition, Tiara has adjusted claims for product defect, sex trafficking cases, and construction defect.
Now, Tiara has transitioned from adjusting insurance claims to practicing as an attorney in insurance defense.
She is admitted to practice before the California State Bar and United States District Court.
- Automobile and Homeowner Bodily Injury and Property Damage Claims
- Commercial General Liability
- Construction Defect
- Trinity Law School, J.D. 2022
- California State University, Fullerton, BA 2008
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association