MEGAN K. HAWKINS
Megan Hawkins devotes her practice to general civil litigation and appeals. Her clients include individual and corporate defendants, homeowners associations, and personal injury plaintiffs. Megan is well versed in complex litigation, developing and implementing discovery plans, drafting appropriate pre-trial motions required to properly protect her client’s interests as well as preparing cases for trial. Megan has extensive experience in writing and arguing civil appeals and writs utilizing the skills learned as a legal extern with the California Court of Appeals, Fourth Appellate District.
- Civil Litigation and Trials
- Juris Doctor, California Western School of Law (Magna Cum Laude)
- Victoria University, New Zealand (Legal Studies)
- B.A. Political Science, University of California, San Diego (Cum Laude)
- State Bar of California, Member
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
Disclaimer: The use of this form as means of contacting this firm or any individual attorney of this firm will not establish an attorney‐client relationship, thus do not use this form to submit confidential or time‐sensitive information. Whether you are a new or existing client of the firm, Macdonald & Cody, LLP cannot represent you on any new matter until the firm has made a determination that there is no conflict of interest and that it is willing and otherwise able to accept the new engagement. Unless and until Macdonald & Cody, LLP has informed you it is willing and able to accept your new matter, do not send the firm any information or documents that you consider private or confidential.