GREGORY P. KONOSKE
Greg Konoske has represented clients in a wide variety of industries, including insurance coverage and defense, common carriers, real estate developers, construction companies, and homeowners associations in such areas as torts, contracts, employment, ADA, Unruh Civil Rights Act, trademark, and copyright, maritime, appeals, and writs. As lead trial counsel, he has tried in excess of 100 jury trials in state and federal courts to verdict as well as being lead counsel in numerous administrative hearings and tribal court matters. Mr. Konoske has participated in over 1000 arbitrations and 1000 mediation/settlement conferences. He has received an AV Preeminent© which is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards from Martindale-Hubbell. He has also received an AV Preeminent© Judicial Edition award. Mr. Konoske has received further peer recognition as a trial lawyer by election as a Diplomate of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). He is recognized as a Top Attorney in Southern California, the Inland Empire, and San Diego by the Los Angeles Times, Inland Empire Magazine, and San Diego Magazine.
- Civil Litigation and Trials
- Business Litigation and Trials
- Juris Doctor, Western State University College of Law
- B.A. Political Science, San Diego State University
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court – Southern, Central, and Eastern Districts of California, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates – Advocate
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- San Diego Superior and Municipal Courts – Arbitrator (1985-97)
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel (1986-2000)
- San Diego Inns of Court, Instructor (1989-93)
- California Association of Independent Insurance Brokers – General Counsel (1996-97)
Disclaimer: The use of this form as means of contacting this firm or any individual attorney of this firm will not establish an attorney‐client relationship, thus do not use this form to submit confidential or time‐sensitive information. Whether you are a new or existing client of the firm, Macdonald & Cody, LLP cannot represent you on any new matter until the firm has made a determination that there is no conflict of interest and that it is willing and otherwise able to accept the new engagement. Unless and until Macdonald & Cody, LLP has informed you it is willing and able to accept your new matter, do not send the firm any information or documents that you consider private or confidential.