Macdonald & Cody, LLP is an insurance defense litigation firm specializing in personal injury and catastrophic injury claims. We are seeking an energetic, hard-working, organized, and dedicated Trial Preparation Assistant to join our team in our Irvine office.
Trial Preparation Assistant responsibilities include the following:
- Manage firm trial calendar to include coordination with attorneys and legal assistants regarding upcoming trials
- Preparation of trial exhibit binders
- Coordination with experts regarding trial testimony and exhibits
- Assist attorneys with preparation of Power Point presentations and demonstrative exhibits to include charts, graphs, and video editing
Trial Preparation Assistant requirements:
- Technologically savvy
- Must be detail oriented
- Prior law firm experience required
Macdonald & Cody, LLP’s atmosphere includes:
- Company paid health and dental insurance
- Optional flexible spending accounts
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Work/life balance
Interested candidates should submit a resume and list of references to email@example.com.
No communications from recruiters, please.
Our ProfessionalsView All
Our team has extensive experience across various litigation matters. We bring each client a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake, to offer our clients fresh perspectives and breakthrough legal insights.