Macdonald & Cody, LLP is an insurance defense litigation firm specializing in personal injury claims. We are seeking an energetic, hard-working, organized, and dedicated receptionist to join our team in our Irvine office.
Receptionist clerk responsibilities include the following:
- Answering, screening, and routing phone calls to the appropriate party
- Greet clients and visitors
- Preparing and cleaning of meeting and training rooms
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties such as vendor invoices
- Keeping detailed records of incoming packages from UPS, FedEx, GSO
- Saving and sending faxes
- Routing vendor invoices properly
- Prior reception experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Reliable and dependable
Macdonald & Cody, LLP’s atmosphere includes:
- Company paid health and dental insurance
- Optional flexible spending accounts
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Work/life balance
Interested candidates should submit a resume and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No communications from recruiters, please.
Our ProfessionalsView All
Our team has extensive experience across various litigation matters. We bring each client a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake, to offer our clients fresh perspectives and breakthrough legal insights.