Macdonald & Cody, LLP is an insurance defense litigation firm specializing in personal injury claims. We are seeking an energetic, hard-working, organized, and dedicated receptionist/office clerk to join our team in our Los Angeles office.
Receptionist/Office Services clerk responsibilities include the following:
- Answering, screening, and routing phone calls to the appropriate party
- Greet clients and visitors
- Preparing and cleaning of meeting and training rooms
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties
- Office service duties
- Maintain office cleanliness
- Maintain office supplies and inventory
- Point of contact for office maintenance issues
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail
Receptionist/Office Services requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Law office experience required
- Prior reception experience
- Computer proficiency
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Macdonald & Cody, LLP’s atmosphere includes:
- Company paid health and dental insurance
- Optional flexible spending accounts
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Work/life balance
Interested candidates should submit a resume and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No communications from recruiters, please.
Our ProfessionalsView All
Our team has extensive experience across various litigation matters. We bring each client a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake, to offer our clients fresh perspectives and breakthrough legal insights.