Macdonald & Cody, LLP seeks a highly motivated full-time personal injury litigation paralegal to join our rapid-growing insurance defense firm.
- Draft pleadings, discovery, medical and discovery summaries, demands and other legal documents
- Coordinate, assemble and prepare documents for production and proceedings
- Assemble trial exhibits and trial binders as well as drafting pleading and discovery motions
- Communicate with clients, when necessary
- 3-7 years of experience in personal injury litigation (required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, writing and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and ensure timely completion
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal court rules and filing procedures
- Works independently with minimal supervision and instruction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc. and Adobe)
- Has a team-player attitude and is reliable
Macdonald & Cody, LLP’s atmosphere includes:
- Casual attire
- Family-friendly and lifestyle atmosphere
- Great team-oriented work setting
- Offers opportunities to grow personally & professionally
- Litigation exposure to catastrophic injury and/or death cases primarily in automobile and trucking accidents
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Employer-paid healthcare
- 401k with employer matching
- 10 paid Holidays per year
Interested candidates should submit a resume, writing sample, list of references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No communications from recruiters, please.
Our ProfessionalsView All
Our team has extensive experience across various litigation matters. We bring each client a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake, to offer our clients fresh perspectives and breakthrough legal insights.