Macdonald & Cody, LLP seeks an energetic, hard-working, and dedicated legal assistant/secretary to join our rapid-growing insurance defense firm.
- Must have 3+ years of experience as a litigation legal assistant
- Experience with filing and service in multiple California counties including all of Southern California
- Knowledge of rules relating to service and filing of pleadings, discovery, depositions, and expert designations
- Jury trial preparation experience, including preparation, service and filing of trial documents, exhibit binders and motions in limine
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word/Outlook/Excel)
Macdonald & Cody’s Atmosphere Includes:
- Casual attire
- Family-friend and life-style atmosphere
- Great team-oriented work setting
- Offers opportunities to grow personally & professionally
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Employer-paid healthcare
- 401k with employer matching
- 10 paid Holidays per year
Interested candidates should submit a resume and list of references to email@example.com.
No communications from recruiters, please.
Our ProfessionalsView All
Our team has extensive experience across various litigation matters. We bring each client a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake, to offer our clients fresh perspectives and breakthrough legal insights.