Insurance defense litigation firm is seeking a highly motivated full-time personal injury litigation law clerk.
- Prepare legal drafts by assembling and organizing information for legal forms and documents, including complaints, declarations, discovery requests, responses, and other pleadings;
- Conduct research by studying laws, statues, constitutions, regulations, court opinions, including precedents and reasoning, and trends using standard print texts and computers; preparing legal memorandum;
- Assemble case materials by collecting, organizing, and summarizing information, documents, reports, and evidence;
- Prepare initial case evaluations and advise attorney on litigation strategies.
- Communicate with clients, when necessary.
- Current law student.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and ensure timely completion.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal court rules and filing procedures.
- Works independently with minimal supervision and instruction.
- Proficients in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc. and Adobe).
- Has a team-player attitude and is reliable.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Current law student
Our company is offering the right person a career path – not just a job. We offer a competitive benefits package which includes health insurance, personal time off, paid holidays, 401(k), plus a variety of other voluntary benefits such as dental and vision. We also offer a friendly, family-oriented environment.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, writing sample and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above-mentioned qualifications or cannot perform the above-mentioned responsibilities.
No communications from recruiters, please.
Our ProfessionalsView All
Our team has extensive experience across various litigation matters. We bring each client a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake, to offer our clients fresh perspectives and breakthrough legal insights.