We are looking for a self-starting bookkeeping clerk to assist in handling the day-to-day financial operations for our rapidly growing insurance defense law firm.
A successful candidate will facilitate the Firm’s growth and profitability objectives.
This primary function of this position is to perform the bookkeeping/accounting functions which includes accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial reporting, audit, reconciliation and budgeting.
Reports to: The Bookkeeper reports directly to the Firm Administrator.
- Perform all bookkeeping functions for the firm
- Daily banking and deposits
- Pay vendor bills and manage accounts payable
- Monthly reconciliation of multiple accounts
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Posting in Quickbooks
- IOLTA trust accounting
- Audit, reconciliation, payment of employee expense reimbursement requests
- Special projects as needed
- Trust worthiness, integrity and honesty are paramount
- Ability to safeguard confidential information
- Highly organized and can prioritize/execute assignments timely
- Detailed data entry
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team orientation and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in bookkeeping, accounting and Quickbooks software
- Experience in law firm setting is preferred
- Must pass a background and credit check
Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Company paid health and dental insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Optional flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Work/life balance
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above is intended to describe the general content of requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of functions, responsibilities and or requirements.
The position will work out of the Firm’s Irvine, CA office. Local candidates preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and list of references to email@example.com.
No communications from recruiters, please.
Our ProfessionalsView All
Our team has extensive experience across various litigation matters. We bring each client a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake, to offer our clients fresh perspectives and breakthrough legal insights.