We are seeking a hard-working, organized, and dedicated billing/accounting clerk to join our team.
Billing/accounting clerk is responsible for timely and effectively submitting the firm invoices. Billing clerks are expected to identify and resolve billing inaccuracies and be the first point of escalation for billing queries. Clerks must work effectively with all Finance & Accounting functions to deliver high quality, accurate, timely, seamless service to attorneys and clients, in accordance with established firm and vendor guidelines.
- Knowledge billing programs such as: Legal Exchange, Legal Solutions, Quovant, Collaborati, etc.
- Independent and self-starter
- Attention to detail is very important
- Experience editing and coding entries
- Experience processing and uploading invoices into e-billing systems
- Strong ability to execute complex bills in a timely manner
- Accurately handle a high volume of bills per month
- Maintaining account receivables
- Allocating payments
- File appeals
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Firm benefits includes:
- Company paid health insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Optional flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Work/life balance
Interested candidates should submit a resume and list of references to email@example.com.
No communications from recruiters, please.
Our ProfessionalsView All
Our team has extensive experience across various litigation matters. We bring each client a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake, to offer our clients fresh perspectives and breakthrough legal insights.