Macdonald & Cody, LLP seeks an energetic, hard-working, and dedicated associate to join our rapid-growing insurance defense firm.
- Active California Bar member in good standing
- Must have 0-7 years of experience in litigation (prior experience in insurance/personal injury defense is preferred)
- Must have experience in the preparation of responsive pleadings and pleading motions; responding and propounding written discovery; medical record review and summary; taking and defending party, percipient witness and expert depositions; attending court appearances and the preparation of motions and oppositions and all aspects of trial preparation
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced and sometimes hectic environment
- Able to manage their own case load and are comfortable in taking on a case mid-way through work-up
Macdonald & Cody, LLP’s atmosphere includes:
- Casual attire
- Family-friend and life-style atmosphere
- Great team-oriented work setting
- Offers opportunities to grow personally & professionally
- Litigation exposure to catastrophic injury and/or death cases primarily in automobile and trucking accidents
- Excellent support staff
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Employer-paid healthcare
- 401k with employer matching
Interested candidates should submit a resume, writing sample and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No communications from recruiters, please.
Our ProfessionalsView All
Our team has extensive experience across various litigation matters. We bring each client a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake, to offer our clients fresh perspectives and breakthrough legal insights.