Make a change and join the most respected and fastest growing insurance defense firm in Southern California – Macdonald & Cody, LLP. We are an insurance defense litigation firm specializing in personal injury and catastrophic injury claims.
We are seeking highly motivated attorneys with a minimum of 2 years of experience for our Irvine, Riverside and Los Angeles offices. Prior insurance defense experience is required.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, can work independently and as part of a legal team. This is a great opportunity for an attorney looking to gain hands on litigation experience.
Duties include court appearances, organize and analyze case information, law and motion drafting, meeting clients, taking and defending depositions, including experts, and all phases of trial preparation.
- An active member of the California State Bar in good standing
- Able to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
- Have excellent analytical, writing and research skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Macdonald & Cody, LLP’s atmosphere includes:
- Trial experience
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Company paid health insurance
- Company dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k with employer matching
- CLE and Bar dues paid
- Casual atmosphere
Interested candidates should submit a resume, writing sample and list of references to email@example.com.
No communications from recruiters, please.
Our ProfessionalsView All
Our team has extensive experience across various litigation matters. We bring each client a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake, to offer our clients fresh perspectives and breakthrough legal insights.